- This event has passed.
Cure to the Capitol Lupus Awareness Bike Ride
May 12, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
May is Lupus Awareness Month. Help Raise Awareness and Funds for Lupus Research on May 12th by biking to the Capitol in Lansing from our office in Southfield, Michigan. Have someone ride for you and help them raise funds for this little known but deadly disease!
Raising funds is easy, simple and fun by building your own site at CrowdRise. CLICK HERE!
We will meet at the steps of the Capitol Building in Lansing, MI to meet with the press, politicians and Lupus Warriors from all over Michigan. If you can’t bike, then meet us there at 2 PM!
- Pre-registration is required for this event.
- Meet at 29433 Southfield Rd, Southfield, MI 48076 at the Michigan Lupus Foundation at 5 AM, May 12, 2018.
- Maps will be distributed at this time.
- A medic and safety transport vehicle will follow us the entire trip which will have bike repair capability.
- Rest stops will be available throughout the trip with food and drink provided.
- At the Capitol in Lansing, MI, at 2 PM we will meet with politicians and the media. Picnic lunch provided.
- Transportation is available for the return ride to Southfield.
- Rain or shine!